Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hannah's Introduction

Hi! I would also like to introduce myself before posting my first blog.

I'm Hannah Baldwin and a sophomore at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities in January. Previously, I attended St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota, where I was an active member of Amnesty International. I plan on starting a chapter of STAND in January and planning awareness-raising and advocacy events on campus. My goal is to raise $400,000 for Darfur, one dollar for every person who has died, and increase advocacy among students at the University of Minnesota.

I am thrilled to be working as a member of the Holocaust Museum's Committee on Conscience Student Genocide Prevention Board. In this blog I will be posting about the genocide in Darfur, Sudan and human rights issues throughout West Africa.

No comments: